Life, art, and nature on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

CHEERFUL THINGS

It is officially spring, so I should not still  be wearing these...
On the up side, I did get to test drive these...
My cherry red, and super soft, alpaca fingerless gloves from the the Outstanding Dreams Alpaca Farm Shop.
Also cheering me today, my polka dot teapot with tulips...
The arrival of a new art book, which was free, because Amazon settled a lawsuit giving all their book customers a credit. Found money! Always a good thing. I ordered Drawing For Mixed-Media Artists by Carla Sonheim. Can't wait to dive in.
And last but not least, there is this...
I am packed and ready to go. My camera and I are going back to school. Starting a photography class this evening. Wish us luck.
Got to run. Going to spend the afternoon with Michael McGrath, tweaking the photos I took of his beautiful design project on the Tred-Avon.
Hope you're finding something to be cheerful about, even if you had to buy your tulips, and you're still wearing insulated coveralls to go out to your barn. 
Later gators! XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!